Premedia & Printer Requirements | Quality Control Tools: Contract Proofs
10 April 2021 • 751 Views
How to QC/Verify A Digimarc Barcode On A Contract Proof
Use the free Digimarc Verify mobile app (iOS and Android) in conjunction with the Enhancement Report to confirm data accuracy.
- Download from the app store or visit digimarc.com/verify; open the app.
- Scan the traditional 1D barcode (EAN/UPC) or an area of the contract proof containing Digimarc Barcode by holding the camera 4-7 inches (10-18 centimeters) from proof. Refer to the Enhancement Report to understand where Digimarc Barcode is located, and therefore where you should scan the packaging. You will receive a notification when Digimarc Barcode is detected.
- The app will then instruct you to scan either the traditional 1D barcode (EAN/UPC) or Digimarc Barcode to complete the verification process and ensure that the information matches.
- Upon a successful match, you can continue to scan other areas of the artwork to check for data accuracy.
- If a No Match result occurs, contact the premedia file provider immediately.
- Tap the History icon to access details about all past scans and to email scan reports to stakeholders and/or others as you choose.
Did you find what you needed today? Let us know how we're doing: