Premedia & Printer Requirements | Quality Control Tools: Printed Sheet
10 April 2021 • 1196 Views
How to QC/Verify A Digimarc Barcode On A Printed Sheet
Use the free Digimarc Verify mobile app (iOS and Android) in conjunction with the Enhancement Report to confirm data accuracy.
- Download from the app store or visit digimarc.com/verify; open the app.
- Match press run to the approved proof and/or supplied color drawdowns.
- Scan the traditional 1D barcode (EAN/UPC) or an area of the package proof containing Digimarc Barcode by holding the camera 4-7 inches (10-18 centimeters) from sheet. Refer to the Enhancement Report—and the Validation Points map—to understand where Digimarc Barcode can be detected and therefore where you should scan the packaging. You will receive a notification when Digimarc Barcode is detected.
- The app will then instruct you to scan either the traditional 1D barcode (EAN/UPC) or Digimarc Barcode to complete the verification process and ensure that the information matches.
- Upon a successful match, you can continue to scan other areas of the artwork to check for data accuracy.
- If a No Match result occurs, DO NOT print the package. Contact the premedia file provider immediately.
- Tap the History icon to access details about all past scans and to email scan reports to stakeholders and/or others as you choose.
Download the Digimarc Barcode Test Press Sheet
Did you find what you needed today? Let us know how we're doing: